Whether its powder coated or other wise protectively coated by APC your item is going to last, look good and be protected from the elements
APC performs on site, off-site and mobile sandblasting.
Wrought Iron Fencing
Are beautiful and can last for many years, as long as you maintain them. If you let rust get out of control, it can affect the strength of the fence and eventually cause it to crumble. APC can ensure your wrought iron lasts for many years to come.
Lawn & Garden Furniture
Protecting your outdoor furniture and garden equipment is a great way to extend the life of your outdoor look keeping rust and the elements from your patio furniture.
There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
Large or small… steel, aluminum, brass, stainless steel, cast iron… With the technological developments over the past decade in both the composition of the powders and in the enhancement of processes, almost anything metal can be powder coated. Whatever your needs, whether for aesthetics or corrosion protection… OR BOTH… APC has a solution. Check the list of items we have powder coated